Time is short, but I managed to tweak this one and get it out there.  There are a few Illinois blogs that need facelifts and I'm hoping to offer my services to them.  Illinois Crime and Politics can be seen here, but there is some tweaking that needs to be done to the sidebars and to the commenting system.

As I mentioned before, I favor the Disqus commenting system because it's somewhat robust; and you can moderate the comments with more control than comes with the blogger system.

Some type of statcounter or sitemeter should be installed so you can track visitors, too - or use something like Google Analytics.  I'll be covering analyzing visitors in a post soon.

The picture on the right is the old template, I just installed the new template which is the one with the red header.
blog comments powered by Disqus